Last Update: March 26 2022
These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) govern your visits to https://naturalshilajit.com/ (the “Platform”). Healthy Nutrition Group LLC (“we,” “us,” or “our”) owns and operates this Platform. The term "you" refers to any user of the Platform.
2. NEUTRAL VENUE
- Venue. Our role is limited to providing educational content on an “as is” basis, to be relied at your own risk. The information provided on this Website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the advice provided by a qualified healthcare professional.We shall not be held liable for what users decide to do with the information presented on our Platform, third party links and services, users’ transactions, losses and any consequences of reliance on our Platform’s content.
- Third Parties. The Platform contains references to third party websites, software and services for support. We shall not be liable for any third party venues and do not guarantee their performance. We do not monitor all content submitted to the Platform. We shall not be liable for user submissions or any third party content on the Platform.
- Interactive Features. This Platform includes interactive features that allow users to communicate with us and each other. You agree that, because of the limited nature of such communication, any guidance you may receive can be incomplete and may even be misleading. Therefore, any assistance you may receive using any our Platform’s interactive features does not constitute specific advice and should not be relied upon without further competent independent confirmation.
- DRIVING. DO NOT USE THE PLATFORM IN ANY MANNER THAT DISTRACTS YOU FROM DRIVING OR IS ILLEGAL (E.G., IN JURISDICTIONS THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE USE OF MOBILE DEVICES WHILE DRIVING). WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH TRAFFIC LAWS.
3. MEDICAL DISCLAIMER
The information provided on this Website is not intended to replace the advice provided by a qualified healthcare professional. You should not use the information provided on this Website for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. You should always consult a qualified healthcare professional before starting any new treatment or taking any supplement.
The products offered on this Website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We do not make any health claims about our products, and the information provided on this Website is for informational purposes only.
4. AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE
This Platform contains affiliate links. We receive a small percentage of a final sale if you buy something after following any of those affiliate links. But your trust is of utmost importance to us. That’s why, even though we sometimes receive affiliate compensation, we always provide only our honest ratings, reviews, opinions or experiences on everything you see on our Platform. We review all products we find useful, not just the affiliate ones. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be independently verified with the vendor, manufacturer, expert, service provider or other party in question.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Our Intellectual Property. We and our content suppliers own all intellectual property rights in our Platform contents, logos, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and data. Our IP rights are protected by U.S. law and international IP conventions. By using our Platform you do not acquire any of our IP rights. Nevertheless, you can view and print out this Platform’s content for personal use. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted under these Terms or other written agreements between you and us.
- Your Submissions. We do not claim ownership rights over your content. What’s yours remains yours. However, if you upload any content to the public areas of our Platform, you state that: (i) you have all necessary rights to that content, and (ii) we can display, transmit, modify and distribute this content without compensation to you. We can use and implement any feedback that you voluntarily provide, without compensation to you.
- Copyright Infringement. We take copyright infringement seriously. Report it to us if you see it on our Platform and we will investigate. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, we will promptly investigate claims of copyright infringement committed using our Platform if such claims are reported to email@example.com. If you hold copyright or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder, you can report alleged copyright infringements as follows:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of your report:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)”
- “I hereby state that the information in this report is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
6. ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
By visiting this Platform, you represent and agree that:
- You have a full capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement, such as these Terms.
- You will not let others use your account, except as may be explicitly authorized by us. Everything that happens under your account is your responsibility. Registering duplicate accounts is not allowed.
- If you make a submission, it shall be truthful and not misleading. We can terminate any account for writing untruthful reviews, comments or other content. We reserve the right to edit, reject or erase anything submitted to us without prior notice. You will not send spam, anything defamatory, vulgar, racist, abusive or hateful.
- You will not use our Platform in connection with any sexually explicit material, illegal drugs, promotion of alcohol to persons under 21 years of age, pirated computer programs, viruses or other harmful code, disclosure of anyone's private information without consent, pyramid schemes, multilevel-marketing, "get rich quick" offerings, encouragement of violence.
- You will ask for our permission before copying anything from our Platform for republication.
- You will not use our Platform for anything illegal.
- We reserve the right to terminate any account using our sole reasonable discretion and without notice or liability.
- Bots, crawlers, indexers, web spiders, harvesters or any similar automatic processes are not allowed on our Platform.
- You will not impede the proper functioning of the Platform.
7. CHANGES TO SERVICE AND PRODUCTS
We reserve the right to change the prices of our products at any time without prior notice. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service, or any part of it, without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any suspension, modification, price change, or discontinuance of the Service. Certain products or services may only be available on our website, and they may have limited quantities. All product descriptions and prices are subject to change without notice, and we reserve the right to limit sales to certain regions or jurisdictions. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colors and images displayed on our website. We also reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time, and any offer for a product or service is void where prohibited.
8. PURCHASING POLICY
We may refuse or limit any order you place with us and may cancel or modify orders at our sole discretion. We may also limit quantities purchased per person, household, or order, including orders made under the same customer account, credit card, or billing and/or shipping address. We reserve the right to cancel orders that appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors. You agree to provide accurate and complete purchase and account information for all transactions on our website. You are responsible for updating your account information, including your credit card information, to ensure that we can complete your transactions and contact you as necessary.
You cannot use or disclose any confidential information relating to our business, users, operations and properties for any purpose without our express prior written authorization. You agree to take all reasonable measures to protect the secrecy of and avoid disclosure or use of our confidential information.
10. BREACH OF THESE TERMS
If any user violates these Terms or any law, we can, without limitation: (i) ban that user from the Platform; (ii) disclose the user’s identity to authorities and assist in investigations; (iii) delete or moderate the user’s content; (iv) take any other action available under law.
11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- EVERYTHING WE PROVIDE ON THIS PLATFORM IS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, TO BE RELIED ON AT YOUR OWN RISK. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE RELYING ON ANYTHING ON THIS PLATFORM. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SAFETY, FREEDOM FROM DEFECTS OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, UNINTERRUPTED, VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR-FREE PERFORMANCE.
- WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS AND PROPERTY DAMAGE, EVEN IF WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, NOR SHALL WE BE HELD LIABLE FOR DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING FROM CAUSES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED THE FEES WE RECEIVED FROM YOU, IF ANY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. TESTIMONIALS DISCLAIMER FOR WEBSITE
- The Site may contain testimonials by users of our products and/or services. These testimonials reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular users, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all users will have the same experiences. Your individual results may vary.The views and opinions contained in the testimonials belong solely to the individual user and do not reflect our views and opinions.
- The testimonials on the Site are not intended, nor should they be construed, as claims that our products and/or services can be used to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, prevent or otherwise be used for any disease or medical condition. No testimonials have been clinically proven or evaluated.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, our company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Platform; (ii) your violation of any provision of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your user submissions caused damage to a third party.
14. ARBITRATION; CLASS ACTION WAIVER
- Arbitration. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
The arbitration shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. The arbitration will be based on the submission of documents and there shall be no in-person or oral hearing. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor an arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration hereunder without the prior written consent of both parties. You understand that this Section means that, by using the Platform, you agree to arbitrate, thus, waiving your rights to sue in court and have a jury trial.
- Class Action Waiver. You acknowledge and agree that you waive your right to participate as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action or representative proceeding. Further, unless both you and us otherwise agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class or representative proceeding.
- Communications. You agree that we can communicate with you electronically, via SMS, push notifications, email or phone calls. All electronic communications shall have the same legal force as if they were in paper form.
- Relationship of the Parties. You and us are in an independent contractor relationship with respect to each other. That means that there is no partnership, joint venture, employer/employee or any similar arrangement.
- Force Majeure. We will not be liable for failure to perform any obligations to the extent that the failure is caused by a Force Majeure event such as, without limitation, act of God, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, acts or regulations of national or local governments.
- Hyperlinks. Linking to our Platform is allowed, however, it must always be done in a way that does not adversely affect our business or implies some form of association when there is none.
- Severability. If any part of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, then only that particular portion, and not the entire Terms, will be unenforceable.
- Assignment. We have the right, at our sole discretion, to assign or subcontract our rights or obligations outlined in these Terms.
- Waiver. Our failure to exercise any of our rights under these Terms shall not be considered a waiver to exercise them in other instances. No waiver shall be effective unless it is in writing signed by us.
- Prevailing Language. If there are any inconsistencies or conflicts between the English original of these Terms and any foreign language translation, the English version shall prevail.
16. CONTACT US
Please address your questions and feedback to: